Friday, August 19, 2016

Our Last Day

I know I haven't blogged much lately. We have had a lot going on. We were on pins and needles as we awaited the news that after months of an internship, Perry finally got the job he wanted! Praising God for His faithfulness to us! I got a skin infection which really debilitated me and now the antibiotics are causing side effects. We have sort of circled our wagons and spent a lot of time together around the house.

Last night I maybe slept 4 hours. I AM DREADING the drop off tomorrow at the airport. DREADING! My stomach is in knots (not sure if it is the antibiotic/grief or what).  These last few days have had a lingering, sad undertone. He HAS to go back (3 week visa) and after 10 months of unemployment, a $35K adoption seems impossible.
Praying the Lord would continue to soothe my soul, and that I would trust His plan for our lives and Jude's. Praying that I can savor this last 28 hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment