Friday, October 28, 2016

Today is the Day! (Well Saturday)

I feel so very special, like it is my wedding tomorrow and everyone has put in so much time and effort to pull it off! HOURS have been spent sorting, pricing, box moving, sign posting, and tomorrow is the big day to enjoy! I am really looking forward to it!

We have over 1000 items and I have felt loved by every single donation, every thought, every smiling friend, every kind wish and hope!

I have friends posting items to their neighborhood sites, running out into intersections to post signs,  picking up donations, making signs, making crafts, sorting jewelry, making phone calls for me, baking treats, selling their own things online to profit us, carting treasures back and forth over the river, and buying items. WOW! Are we loved!

The weather is supposed to be great, the treasures are poised, and I need to go to bed. Wake up call in 5.5 hours! Several years ago, some ladies from church chipped in for a double stroller for our dear friend, Matbien. Now that her children are older, it felt so special to see the stroller came full circle, to our sale, to help bring our son home!

T H A N K  Y O U !!

No comments:

Post a Comment