Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A few more days


Sunday we went to my parents house and opened presents with the Shermans. My parents hid $12 for each grandchild and they went hunting for their money. We spent the entire day their playing games and eating. My mom gave her a little photo album with all of our family in it. She labeled the pictures with the people's names. What a special gift.

I have been living so moment by moment the end is sneaking up on me. We are really going to miss her! I am praying for her lunch date tomorrow with some Russian speaking friends. Hoping she will have decided after spending time with them if she wants to be in our family. We are praying that the 6 of us will bond as we hang out today. We let the kids (who could endure) watch the ball drop last night. Alyona loves staying up late. A treat not to have to follow strict bedtimes at school. No more time to write. Kids are buzzing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment