Friday, July 29, 2016

Today is the day!

This is a picture of Jude in the Beijing airport heading our way! We pick him up late tonight in DC!
My friend Ann ( Ann's Blog ) is coming over tonight to sleep on the couch so we can make the journey without all of our kids. I was thinking if we are all up until 2AM it will make for a cranky first day. We are bringing our 11 yr old so Jude can have someone to stare at in the back seat.

We are getting EXCITED! We have his bed all made in our son's room, and he cleared off a shelf for Jude's toys. My friend Arin gave me some cars for him so they are lined up waiting to be played with.

 
I have 2 drawers of clothes (he comes just with that backpack) and I am not sure what else I am missing. I already feel like I am about to be induced. I have been nesting like crazy. Trying to prepare as much as possible.  We cannot wait to see what God has in store for us and him!

1 comment:

  1. Cute boy & loving mom! Good luck to you all. Let me know if I can help with anything!

    Tianni :)

    ReplyDelete