Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Getting better

Yesterday was awesome. Everyone enjoyed their presents and at the end Alyona lined all of hers up and said, "WOW". Right now they are all 'rollerblading' in the garage so I have a second to type. We prayed for a heart change and in less than 24 hours have seen fruit. He is answering our prayers. We went to my parents' house and spent the day with family. Alyona invited herself into the boys' football game. When she scored a touch down, Perry and Uncle Chris did victory 'hip bumps' with her.
 

My mom brought out the supplies to make gingerbread houses and they all loved eating the candy.

The Sherman's play marbles. It is a fun game that does involve some thinking. My nephew helped Alyona with one hand and she quickly learned how to play.

Today it is cold and rainy. We cleaned up. Boy can that girl clean and quickly! What a blessing. She was the only one not complaining about it. Asking the Lord to clearly lead us. One thing is for sure, I have never been so 'present' in my own life. It has been refreshing to be so intentional about loving, playing, and participating in life. Perry and I have been such good friends through all of this. We have not had a argument since she has arrived. We are so aligned. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment