Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wish I could have this be my background picture instead of the giant one of us! Still can't figure that out. Help wanted in blog operation please!
We have been waiting to decorate our tree until Alyona got here. Last night we had a great time doing so. After ornament upon handmade ornament with our kids' pictures on them, I snuck up stairs and made one for her. She was thrilled to hang it on the tree.

She also enjoyed helping Perry with his Rosetta Stone Russian. Well, making fun of him.....:) That cyber Monday deal is paying off! The man is communicating with her!!! So much to the point I am turning to him every other minute expecting him to know more than he does.
This is my first day home. I crashed after surviving off adrenaline. Off to the dentist this morning!


3 comments:

  1. sobbing...just can see her being herself and I'm bursting!! Thank you Jesus! Christmas indeed was not just for that manger day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture in front of the tree is AWESOME and she looks very happy!!! Great job, mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rather small group of carolers may be coming by this beautiful morning! We have treats and can probably help you figure out getting a new pic on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete